Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamayo

Who knew that something as banal as turning on the light could cure the mother of all bad moods? Apparently, a lot of psychologists do, but I didn't, and that's what matters. So, naturally, I succumb to the blogger's urge to write about it, so that other people can marvel at my moment of epiphany.

You there in the third row, I don't see you marvelling! You can't see me, but I'm shaking a fist quite vigorously right now. Marvel...

Friends - heck, anybody who's had any contact with me in the last few days - will tell you that I have been extremely whiny, emo and generally a pain in the backside. Ajachi, they'll say, has made me want to do extremely painful things with a six foot pole. I've been overthinking every aspect of my life, getting pissed off at the slightest of things and snapping at anything that walks. I've told a number of people exactly what I think of them, and have probably alienated some of my best friends. Here's an official apology to all of them, though I'm not sure if many of them read this blog. (In some cases, I'm not sure that they do, actually, read. Anything.) Let the word go forth that Ajachi Chakrabarti, yes even the Ajachi Chakrabarti knows when he's been a perfect ass. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment