Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Obligatory Inaugural Welcome Post

It's 1:26 AM on a Monday night in the hottest December I have ever seen. I have study guides I don't want to edit, and comprehensive exams I don't want to give. I've stuffed myself with food, and don't feel too good. There is hysterical laughter coming from AH5, and someone's playing Chuck Berry outside my room. My room's a mess. Just the atmosphere to return to blogging.

Damn.

I'm usually not this pissed. In fact, my lack of urinary behaviour is one of my best qualities. I don't quite know why I'm pissed off, though I'm pretty sure constant burping has more than a little to do with it. Anyway, involuntary effervescence aside, the blog. This is probably my fourth attempt at blogging, to go with at least six attempts to start a diary, and I always start with this blank page, unsure of how to start pouring my thoughts out.

So what is this blog about? I'd say randomness, but potential plagiarism charges forbid me. I guess it's basically a way for me to get some writing done, and maybe a little ranting. It's also a means to maintain what little sanity college life leaves me. I'll even try to be regular (famous last words). 

No comments:

Post a Comment