Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Customary Dust-Shaking

I wish I had a long-term reader, someone who's been following all my blogging and diary keeping (my sister doesn't count. Then again, her prowess at maths suggests she probably can't). He'd be terribly frustrated at the sporadic-ness (?) of my posts, and the utter lack of substance. In fact, he would've wised up to the situation years ago and stopped reading what I wrote. In which case he wouldn't be a long-term reader. Depressing.

Anyways, apologies all. It's been three months (not counting the minor vignettes from BITSMUN) since I wrote something. I have an army of excuses, including such stalwarts as lack of time, lack of energy, lack of inspiration and good ol' Writer's Block (-ock puns will get you killed). But writing seems to get me through frustration and stress, and there's definitely a lot of that ahead, so I'm back. With a bang, and more importantly, a Hoover.

1 comment:

  1. Writing in little spirals now, are we? Guthrie seems to be having his impact :)
    And MEAN thing to say about your sister. How could you

    ReplyDelete